1. characterized by or showing inability to remain at rest: a restless mood.
2. unquiet or uneasy, as a person, the mind, or the heart.
3. never at rest; perpetually agitated or in motion: the restless sea.
4. without rest; without restful sleep: a restless night.
5. unceasingly active; averse to quiet or inaction, as persons: a restless crowd.
[Origin: bef. 1000; ME restles, OE restléas.]
—Synonyms 1, 2, 3. restive, agitated, fretful.
* Status of Paper: Undone. (This is because I, like an idiot, stayed home on a Friday night thinking I'd actually be able to concentrate. *sigh*)