Friday, April 27, 2007

A Literary Trinity

By way of the Claw...

Name up to three (Ha! three, my foot!) characters from books...

1). You wish were real so you could meet them.

Heroines
Janet Carter of Carterhaugh
Eddi McCandry of the Oaks
Friday
Elnora Cornstock of the Limberlost
Cim Glowing
Dorothea Brooke of Middlemarch

Heroes
Sir Able of the High Heart
Peter Pan of Neverland
James Cobham

2). You would like to be.

Claire Randall
Susan Voight
Disiri
Dr. Eleanor Ann Arroway

3). Who scare you.

Fear-Inducing Villains
Voldemort
Sauron
Mr. Croup & Mr. Vandemar of London Below

Formidable Adversaries
(These women don't so much terrify me as intimidate.)

Jadis, the White Witch
Professor Medeous
Mrs. Coulter
The Queen of Air and Darkness

P.S. Whoops! I forgot to say last night when I first posted this that I tag: Namor, Stars, and Lux! Actually, I'm tempted to tag Spark too - because I'm curious about what fiction books she's into! - but she seems to be very busy.

No comments: